If the government is serious about protecting women, this is ground zero. Not CCTV cameras, or armed guards at Surrey Hills station morning, noon, and night. As Hugh de Kretser notes in the report, the strategy says many of the right things. And more government dough isn’t going to change millennia of behaviour overnight. But we are one of the richest nations on Earth. There are things that the government can fund which will make a difference. Why we do not is beyond me.
- @matakupay @heycam @Jordonsteele @Scottludlam From the horse’s mouth... https://t.co/tarpnUb3Ts 7 hours ago
- RT @leehsienloong: SingHealth’s database had a major cyberattack. 1.5m patients, myself included, have had personal data stolen. CSA & SNDG… 7 hours ago
- @matakupay @heycam @Jordonsteele @Scottludlam Um, will check but as I understand it everything that is put in your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @bengrubb: Everyone in Oz privacy community: hold back from trying to link Singaporean health record hack to the same outsourcer running… 7 hours ago
- RT @juliedan3126: So Porte’s out, Bling’s out, now Nibble’s out, sprinters decimated, Skybots have assumed control, random roadside dickhea… 7 hours ago