If the government is serious about protecting women, this is ground zero. Not CCTV cameras, or armed guards at Surrey Hills station morning, noon, and night. As Hugh de Kretser notes in the report, the strategy says many of the right things. And more government dough isn’t going to change millennia of behaviour overnight. But we are one of the richest nations on Earth. There are things that the government can fund which will make a difference. Why we do not is beyond me.
- @fatladcycle @CyclingCentral Still a lot of mountains left to climb - if the weather is good enough. But Nibali will have to weaken. 2 days ago
- RT @CyclismasEditor: Seriously, people. You want to support women's cycling? Then support this film. Just do it. It's a good thing. http://… 2 days ago
- @beneltham is your piece on "100 ideas" in response to the IPA's list still online somewhere? 2 days ago
- @al_hinds @reecehomfray sounds like a good move. Even aside from doping, White being both OGE DS and nat. selector was a bad look. 3 days ago
- @CyclingiQ @TourdeKorea2013 let's hope they dial down the demolition derby antics this year. 3 days ago